RESERVATION, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICIES
- The initial reservation is valid for one week; if we do not receive a reply during that time the spaces will be released automatically.
- In order to maintain the reservation we need to receive the application form with all fields completed and immediately we will send an invoice along with payment options.
- To confirm the reservation we need a 50% deposit of the total amount on the invoice within the 10 days following the date the invoice is sent, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled; the remaining 50% has to be paid 60 days prior to the start of the services reserved. Enjoy Galapagos would appreciate to receive a payment confirmation (receipt, email…).
- For reservations made 60 days prior to the start date, the payment has to be done immediately as per the invoice in order to confirm.
- For all reservations cancelled 30 days prior to the start of the services there is a 100% penalty. For cancellations made 31 or more days prior to the start of services there will be a 20 % penalty of the total amount of the invoice plus any bank transfer fee implied with the reimbursement.
NOTE: ENJOY GALAPAGOS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO APPLY THESE POLICIES EVEN IN THE EVENT THAT A PASSENGER INDICATES THAT HE/SHE WAS NOT AWARE OF THEM.