Early flight to Galapagos Islands. We transfer from Baltra airport to the Hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz / LUNCH.
Afternoon – Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Interpretation Centre of the Galapagos National Park, we will see tortoise and land iguanas. Return to hotel / Dinner
Excursion to Las Grietas, Salt mines and Punta Estrada. We will explore and enjoy the walking through the trails and observe the Opuntia and Palo Santo trees. Salt mines will be also observed during the walk. Time to refresh in Las Grietas!!
Afternoon visit to the highlands of Santa Cruz where will find giant tortoises in natural habitat. We will also walk through a lava tunnel. Return to hotel / Dinner.
San Cristobal Island we will visit The Lobería where will find a colony of sea lions representative of the island. We will also snorkel in Playa Mann where you can observe tropical fish. Return to Santa Cruz Island. / Dinner
Breakfast in the hotel. Visit to the Twins, fantastic volcanic formations where you can appreciate the endemic vegetation of the Island. Transfer out / Airport
- Snorkeling equipment. (ONLY IN AREAS OF THE SNORKEL activities)
- Transfers in /out
- Land and sea transportation.
- Tours and excursions as per itinerary.
- TOURIST SUPERIOR Hotel accommodation.
- Guides authorized by the Galapagos National Park.
- Water and soft drinks (not bottled) during meals.
- Galapagos National Park entrance. Fee ($100 in cash for most adults and children – reduced rates for Andean region citizens)
- Dock tax Isabela Island (2 for domestic and $ 5 for overseas)
- Air Ticket
- Immigration Card
- Alcoholic drinks (extra beverage / food)
- Water Taxis when you travel to Isabela / Floreana or San Cristobal