Early flight to Galapagos Islands. We transfer from Baltra airport to the Hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz / LUNCH.
Afternoon – Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Interpretation Centre of the Galapagos National Park, we will see tortoise and land iguanas. Return to hotel / Dinner.
Isabela Island visit to the beautiful flamingos lagoon. Where we will see a small colony of flamingos representative of the island. The calms waters of the Concha Perla Bay shallow and clear are ideal for watching the incredible variety of marine life. Visitors can swim and snorkel with tropical fish, sea lions, penguins and turtles, and also one can see up to 20 species of birds. Return to hotel / Dinner.
After breakfast we will visit the beautiful beach Turtle Bay, unique in the world for its landscape. We can see marine iguanas and other species of animals, return to hotel / Lunch
Afternoon visit to the highlands of Santa Cruz where will find giant tortoises in natural habitat. We will also walk through a lava tunnel. Return to hotel / Dinner.
Early in the morning 6:00am we will travel to San Cristobal Island in a speedboat. Check in Hotel. We will visit the INTERPRETATION CENTRE – where you will find information on the origin of the islands and their endemic species.
Afternoon Visit Playa La Lobería. Swimming and snorkel among sea lions. And enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the beach. Return to hotel / Dinner.
Breakfast. Transfer out / Airport
- Snorkeling equipment. (ONLY IN AREAS OF THE SNORKEL activities)
- Transfers in /out
- Land and sea transportation.
- Tours and excursions as per itinerary.
- TOURIST SUPERIOR Hotel accommodation.
- Guides authorized by the Galapagos National Park.
- Water and soft drinks (not bottled) during meals.
- Galapagos National Park entrance. Fee ($100 in cash for most adults and children – reduced rates for Andean region citizens)
- Dock tax Isabela Island (2 for domestic and $ 5 for overseas)
- Air Ticket
- Immigration Card
- Alcoholic drinks (extra beverage / food)
- Water Taxis when you travel to Isabela / Floreana or San Cristobal