Early flight to Galapagos Islands. We transfer from Baltra airport to the Hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz / LUNCH.
Afternoon – Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Interpretation Centre of the Galapagos National Park, we will see tortoise and land iguanas. Return to hotel / DINNER.
After breakfast we will visit the beautiful beach Turtle Bay, unique in the world for its landscape. We can see marine iguanas and other species of animals, return to hotel / LUNCH.
Afternoon visit to the highlands of Santa Cruz where will find giant tortoises in natural habitat. We will also walk through a lava tunnel. Return to hotel / DINNER.
Breakfast in the hotel. Visit to the Twins, fantastic volcanic formations where you can appreciate the endemic vegetation of the Island. Transfer out / Airport
- Snorkeling equipment. (ONLY IN AREAS OF THE SNORKEL activities)
- Transfers in /out
- Land and sea transportation.
- Tours and excursions as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation ( Options below)
- Guides authorized by the Galapagos National Park.
- Water and soft drinks (not bottled) during meals.
- Galapagos National Park entrance. Fee ($100 in cash for most adults and children – reduced rates for Andean region citizens)
- Dock tax Isabela Island (2 for domestic and $ 5 for overseas)
- Air Ticket
- Immigration Card
- Alcoholic drinks (extra beverage / food)
- Water Taxis when you travel to Isabela / Floreana or San Cristobal