Early flight to Galapagos Islands. We transfer from Baltra airport to Puerto Ayora pier. Transfer to Isabela Island speed boat 2 ½ hrs approx. Check in Hotel in Puerto Villamil.
Afternoon Visit to the beautiful flamingos lagoon. Where we will see a small colony of flamingos representative of the island. Return to hotel / Dinner.
After Breakfast we will visit Sierra Negra, the world’s second largest active volcano. We serve a small lunch and back to the hotel / Lunch box.
Afternoon visit to Conch Pearl Lagoon, where you can do snorkeling and some swimming. Return to hotel / Dinner.
Very early in the morning (06:00 am) we will be transfer back via speedboat to Santa Cruz Island. Airport Shuttle
- Snorkeling equipment. (ONLY IN AREAS OF THE SNORKEL activities)
- Transfers in /out
- Land and sea transportation.
- Tours and excursions as per itinerary.
- Tourist Superior Hotel accommodation.
- Guides authorized by the Galapagos National Park.
- Water and soft drinks (not bottled) during meals.
- Galapagos National Park entrance. Fee ($100 in cash for most adults and children – reduced rates for Andean region citizens)
- Dock tax Isabela Island (2 for domestic and $ 5 for overseas)
- Air Ticket
- Immigration Card
- Alcoholic drinks (extra beverage / food)
- Water Taxis when you travel to Isabela / Floreana or San Cristobal